Frost'D Frost'D

rofl

frrrrrrreakin' hilarious

Start of the Trojan War Start of the Trojan War

lol

That was pretty cool. I took Ancient History for one of my school subjects, and never really got the start of the Trojan War. Thanks for putting it so awesomely!

I'll make sure to reference you in my thesis.

Cheers ;D

Yoshio responds:

ahahaha that's awesome!

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

lol

Gives new meaning to wasting time.

Good Job =D

Now give me my 15 minutes back.

Dead Reckoning Dead Reckoning

I Reckon Dead Reckoning's pretty good ;)

It's a really good game (especially for your first!), and mixes a creepy mood, with final confrontations. But I really think you need find the perfect balance of them.

I liked the game, but think that it would've worked A LOT better if you gave more information on what was happening. Sure, you told us in the description, but you should encompass that into the game. The scary mood would have benefited a lot from a little more personal detail. Make us feel the main character's emotion. With emotion comes the interest to play, and a heck lot scarier. And because the atmosphere in this game is what sets it apart from other games, you should focus on that.

As for the fighting, it was decent. I think to solve the flash light problem, you should dimly light a battle. So when the flashlight runs out, you can still see the battle. See, the main reason you should be using the flashlight is because it contributes to the eerie atmosphere. For example, you're in a room, and turn you flash light on. You see blood dripping from the walls, and as you bring your flashlight left, you see a monster jumping at you, with a frightening high pitched squeal. So in a nutshell, keep the flash light out of battle.

And lastly, you should bring more order into the game. I mean, the ability to roam around can be good, but horrible if not done right. A lot of stuff is just everywhere here. You should make paths more obvious, and make sure that you can't just rush to the end of the game.

So yeah, really good game, but could do with some improvement. Looking forward to Part 2.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

YAY!

ZOMG !

That is so awesome !

I played and won in 24 days, and let me tell you. It was a fun 24 days.

Very addictive, yet random idea?

How'd you get the idea for a hedgehog going to space???

Great work =] =] =]

Srings and Synths Srings and Synths

Awesome!

What did you use to make this?