Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

lol

Gives new meaning to wasting time.

Good Job =D

Now give me my 15 minutes back.

Dead Reckoning Dead Reckoning

I Reckon Dead Reckoning's pretty good ;)

It's a really good game (especially for your first!), and mixes a creepy mood, with final confrontations. But I really think you need find the perfect balance of them.

I liked the game, but think that it would've worked A LOT better if you gave more information on what was happening. Sure, you told us in the description, but you should encompass that into the game. The scary mood would have benefited a lot from a little more personal detail. Make us feel the main character's emotion. With emotion comes the interest to play, and a heck lot scarier. And because the atmosphere in this game is what sets it apart from other games, you should focus on that.

As for the fighting, it was decent. I think to solve the flash light problem, you should dimly light a battle. So when the flashlight runs out, you can still see the battle. See, the main reason you should be using the flashlight is because it contributes to the eerie atmosphere. For example, you're in a room, and turn you flash light on. You see blood dripping from the walls, and as you bring your flashlight left, you see a monster jumping at you, with a frightening high pitched squeal. So in a nutshell, keep the flash light out of battle.

And lastly, you should bring more order into the game. I mean, the ability to roam around can be good, but horrible if not done right. A lot of stuff is just everywhere here. You should make paths more obvious, and make sure that you can't just rush to the end of the game.

So yeah, really good game, but could do with some improvement. Looking forward to Part 2.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

YAY!

ZOMG !

That is so awesome !

I played and won in 24 days, and let me tell you. It was a fun 24 days.

Very addictive, yet random idea?

How'd you get the idea for a hedgehog going to space???

Great work =] =] =]

Unique Unique

Alright...

It's an okay game, I guess.

Might just be me, but I didn't like the simplicity.

I think that simplicity has the potential to work really well, but when you mix a simple interface, with a simple game, you get boring.

and I got a bit bored of it after about 20.

I think you should add some things in it after a while, to make it more interesting. Like powerups or something? I dunno.

Good game though

Alien Slayer 3D Alien Slayer 3D

Holy Pancakes!@

That's simply amazing !

You have some extreme talent to be able to make something so complex on flash.

WTF?! (Long Demo Version) WTF?! (Long Demo Version)

Woah

The Graphics on this are simply astounding.

I can't believe you've done this with flash.

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Thanks Heaps =]

I can't wait to get my head stuck into this, and finally learn how to work that extremely scary thing called Flash.

Also, I founded a glitch xD

Uhmm, In Art, under 'Basic Photoshop'.

When you reach the end of the 'Basic Photoshop' tutorial, there's a big green button that says 'menu', but it leads no where.

Thanks again =D

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

Bloody Amazing!

To all the people that complain it's too hard, or I want 'asd' back, go f*** yourself =]

It's not too hard! It's the 3rd and final in the series, so harder songs are expected, and work REALLY well!

And the new '1234' and 'asdf' is a lot better than just 'asd'. Because of this, all the arrows get their own line, instead of the previous two, which makes things easier. And it isn't hard to master these 4 keys, so just practice more, and complain less.

Great work ! I'm trying to get perfect on The Fade now =]

dick dick

Woah!

OMG THAT WAS SO COOL IT WAS LIKE SO COOL I COULDN'T STOP SAYING TO EVERYONE HOW COOL IT WAS I GAVE MY FRIENDS THIS COS IT'S SO COOL WILL YOU PLEASE BE MY FRIEND COS YOU'RE SO COOL LIKE OMG.

=D

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Awesome!

A few years back I played this game, and just discovered it was created on Newgrounds. Great Game! Good work!

Also~
haloguitarist- Your song sucks.
Numbermon- Your song sucks worse.

Here, take a look at mine =]

0505-78797871---1--81---1--81---1----